Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Intro to Maya

















One of our projects was to model out a building in perspective so it can match up a photo pretty accurately. Then we had to project that photo onto the building and have a camera pass through the scene making the photo look 3D. I still have to put in a sky and fix the steps a little bit, but other than that I think it's coming along pretty well.

















So our first assignment was to model a hand, and as you can see its kinda eeeehhhh. I'm taking character modeling next quarter so I hope to learn more techniques and what nots. I can't wait to model out one of my characters in 3D!

2 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Omg, it's so exciting to be able to see your work! :)

Keep updating your blog & don't leave stuff out, haha.

Evan Mejia said...

great projection! Mine came out like crap. Keep up the great work